Sunday, November 29, 2009

Staying Medium is alive!

I just powered up my new computer (the old one is dead and frankly unmourned), so Staying Medium should be getting back on schedule pretty quickly. Sorry to go dark for so long.

So here's the deal:

I was only able to complete the first quarter of the Dallas review before my late computer had its disaster. What I think I'll do is re-watch the Dallas game once on NFL Rewind (I don't have it on my TiVo) and instead of doing the full breakdown I will just put up some summarizing thoughts but without the full play breakdowns. This is for two reasons: I am eager to get started on the Eagles' game, and my new computer is a netbook and Rewind on this small screen Rewind will be an even more problematic way to look at plays in the customary level of detail.

Thanks for your patience with the tech difficulties. I expect to have new material going up soon, so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment