Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chris Cooley needs to do this

This is what you get for reading a blog written by a guy who watches 30 Rock while on his laptop.

In tonight's episode they featured a cutaway scene from a Canadian football movie, with the following inspiring speech from the quarterback:

"All right hosers! I want all twelve of us fighting for every meter on all three downs! We're gonna make this a Boxing Day the Prime Minister will never forget!"

I will personally give Chris Cooley a dollar if he throws out this monologue in the first huddle of his first game after he comes back from the ankle injury.

Come to think of it, I belive both Chris Wilson and Mike Sellers have played in the CFL. If I ever meet either one, I promise to ask them if they have ever said this.

No comments:

Post a Comment