Monday, August 26, 2013

My favorite non-Redskin players to watch

I've tweeted some of these names before, but partly out of boredom and partly because I was reminded by this tweet...






... I decided I may as well put together a little list.

This is not a list of best players. It is merely the ones who for totally subjective and biased reasons I tend to notice and enjoy the most when I catch them on TV. Also I am talking about my enjoyment of them throughout their careers, not necessarily just with their current team.

It's probably not a coincidence that this tends to skew towards team that end up in prime time a lot:


Arizona - Larry Fitzgerald
Baltimore - Haloti Ngata, Marshal Yanda, Sam Koch, Vonta Leach
Cincinnati - Geno Atkins
Dallas (grudgingly) - Jason Witten, Sean Lee
Denver - Peyton Manning, Wes Welker, Champ Bailey
Detroit - Matthew Stafford, Ndamokung Suh
Houston - Arian Foster, J.J. Watt, Ed Reed
New England - Rob Gronkowski, Sebastian Vollmer, Vince Wilfork, Brandon Spikes
New Orleans - Drew Brees, Darren Sproles, Jimmy Graham, Jahri Evans
New York Jets - D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Nick Mangold
San Francisco - Frank Gore, Justin Smith, Anquan Boldin
Seattle Seahawks - Russell Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment